These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and L & Y Dental, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read this terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by this terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (I) employed by L & Y Dental and acting in the course of their employment or (II) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to L & Y Dental and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual Property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is a property of L & Y Dental, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personnel, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. Retrieve, display, and view the Content on a computer screen.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of L & Y Dental.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. In anyway which causes or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. In anyway which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. Making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or anytime are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
10. Any online facilities, tools, services, or information that L & Y Dental makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as-is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. L & Y Dental is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
11. Whilst L & Y Dental users reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secured and free of errors, viruses, and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
12. L & Y Dental accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
13. L & Y Dental reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
14. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in anyway that is not permitted under applicable law.
15. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of event beyond our reasonable control.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law L & Y Dental accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, good will or commercial opportunities;
b. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
17. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
18. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revise terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
20. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
21. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
22. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission via party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
23. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputed arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subjective to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
L & Y Dental details:
24. L & Y Dental is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12635314 whose registered address is 46 Green Lane, Northwood, HA6 2QB and it operates the Website www.lydental.co.uk.
You can contact L & Y Dental by email on email@example.com.